Sunday, March 16, 2008

Day 13:

Saturday was Day 13. Was told to go back and check out the follicles if it is growing.
First time ever, the hubby followed me to the clinic.
This time we didn't have to wait for long and we went in together.

The ultrasound showed that I have many many follicles but not so good news is that, we still cannot locate any big dominant follicle. So........it wasn't very good news to hear.

I can either come back on monday to see again.......otherwise, perhaps we need a jab during the next cycle of clomid. Apparently the 100mg of clomid did not do much for me this round.

There are many possibilities. It could be that my ovulation occurs late. Or.....my follicles are just not of a good quality as it does not grow.

It was quite disheartening. However, my doctors reassured us not to think so much and just carry on and have fun as we are still young...

I feel so sad...sometimes i think....why me? why can't my body function normally...why can't I just conceive like normal people.....i dont have an answer.......i'm afraid of another round of clomid....i might just sink into depression. I pray that I ovulate this month.....help me God.

No comments: