Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Low quality eggs

Full of hope, I went to the doctor after 2 days to see how my eggs are doing......
This time around........we still see lots of eggs....but the size of the eggs are all small......there wasn't any egg that is big enough that will work. They call it a dominant egg. Every cycle, we should have 1 egg that will grow into a sizable size that will become the dominant egg that will be able to be fertilized by the sperm.

Soooo........when she can't find the dominant egg.....The doctor just mentioned one word
"no good" and "come back next cycle after you take the clomid".
It was a horrible experience. I think God is the only one in the world that knows how hard it was for me to take those words. I don't think even hubby knows it.

I guess my disappointment showed on my face, the doctor told me not to be dishearten and we will try again next month.

This happened in February.

Though she told me it wasn't any good. We still tried...........
but this time, my period came exactly on the dot. 3rd March 08. I did not even have any chance to get hopeful this time as the period was on the dot.

No comments: