Thursday, March 27, 2008

Day 24: Waiting

So its Day 24 today. I have mix feelings these days. No one to talk to....
Since Injection till today, we only manage to have intercourse for 3 times. Which is very little....sigh....either he is sick, or i dont feel well, or he have too much work or i have too much work....by the time we head to bed, we were totally konked out. I'm angry at things because it is not going as planed. We did not send as much sperm as we should up there. Sigh....

But at least we did have fun during our trip to the Hotel down town. It was a great getaway.

I'm really anxious because I have some slight crampy feeling on my womb....and am having pimple breakouts. I'm worried that it is a sign that my period is coming. I so am very worried.
I don't want my period to come. I want this round to conclude with a BFP. I can't do anything now but to wait........for at least another 2 weeks.

No comments: