Wednesday, March 12, 2008

To clomid or not to clomid?

To clomid or not to clomid? That is the question.

I have NEVER heard of clomid before in my entire life.
I am also very apprehensive of drugs.........I try not to take any. The only miracle pill i believe in are vitamin pills......

So when prescribed with clomid, I was skeptical about it.........and I was perhaps in denial too although it is difficult to admit. I did not want to believe that i need help to get pregnant.

My doctor wasn't a very good one. She has too many patients waiting in line that she rush things and never took time to explain anything to me. It was just........"yes, nope....you are not pregnant. Take this today for 5 days and come back on this date........ out you go..."
I hated that........but i have no choice.......i go to her out of convenience. I would prefer my family doctor......but i was uncomfortable to go to her on this due to certain circumstances...

At home, I googled and learn up about clomid.
Was slightly disturbed at some of the side effects of clomid. Consulted the hubby and decided that.......lets give ourselves another chance. Lets see if i can ovulate naturally without clomid for this round because I was to go back to check if im ovulating properly.

So........I did not take the pills.

No comments: