Wednesday, March 12, 2008

False Pregnancy

Around August last year 2007.
I skipped a period. I was so happy......I totally thought that i was pregnant! haha
I felt pregnant, I walk like i'm pregnant, I had pregnancy symptoms like nausea, lethargy, vomiting sensation, hunger pangs.....etc.

We thought that this is it! we hit homebase!!!
So i bought a pregnancy test kit, went home.........and waited about a couple of days (period about 2-3 weeks late)

First time ever learning how to do a pregnancy test. I make sure i had enough pee and peed on the stick.

Then the whole 10 seconds of waiting for the lines to appear seems like eternity and at the same time is the most heart wracking experience in my life!! My heart sank down to my stomach as I only saw 1 line. I stared at the pee stick for what seem like ages. But the second line never appeared.

The hubby was a sweetheart. He was afraid that I will be very upset.....and so he kept looking and trying to find a trace of the second line! haha.........we were so funny.......
he'd go "hey, i think i saw it....there there.....can u see this....ya....i think there's a line...."

but.........actually there wasn't any second line.
I was puzzled because of all those preggie signals my body is sending me.......i did not know what was going on.


The period finally came in a couple of days........so much for the anticipation.

No comments: