Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Married for 2 years, trying about a year

a little background on my journey.

I have been married for 2 years. We did not want children immediately. So hubby and I used protection. We were busy with work and our careers.
A year after, we feel that we are ready and so off goes the condom.

We wanted children, but at the same time our attitude was kinda relax and just "let things be". If little Jr comes we accept with open arms, if little JR doesn't come.......we carried on with our lives....and just keep trying.

Month after month after months of trying...........it began to slowly eat me up inside. I felt frustrated.......miserable........and wondering what in the world is wrong with me. I am young (below 30) and have regular periods. Nothing seems to be wrong........but I was shy to see a doctor. So we kept trying.

['continue next post.....]

No comments: